Silver Wines LLC. Accessibility Statement
Silver Wines LLC. strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. Our website has been updated for easier use and accessibility for people with disabilities.
The following features are available on Silverwines.com to meet “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
- The "language" used to develop the website is readily accessible to screen readers for the visually impaired.
- Text alternatives describing images are available.
- Keyboard navigation through links and form elements.
- Headers and titles appear in rational order.
- Color and contrast are designed for the visually impaired.
Silverwines.com continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on Silverwines.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on Silverwines.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact us: